Here we go again with Literary Links. (I should probably do this every week, but that would get in the way of my laziness.)
Hope you enjoy! And if not, I’m just the messenger!
- VIDEO: What “Kafkaesque” Really Means (TedEd)
- INFOGRAPHIC: 37 Fictional Drugs and Substances (Electric Literature)
- The Reading Rules We Would Never Follow as Adults (Pernille Ripp)
- The English Country Estate That Inspired Pride and Prejudice (Robb Report)
- INFOGRAPHIC: 15 Thought-Provoking Quotes from Literature (Readers.com)
- The Secret Love of Edith Wharton’s Life (Literary Hub)
I’d like to draw special attention to Rufi Thorpe’s MOTHER, WRITER, MONSTER, MAID over at Vela Magazine—a thought-provoking long-form piece on whether motherhood is fundamentally incompatible with a career in the arts.
Also, don’t miss the hilarious comic Every Dystopian YA Novel by adamtots over on reddit.
Happy reading, as always!